Lisa/MX v2.0 - no IMU
This is the Lisa/M you know and love but with improved processing power provided by an STM32-F4 processor with a floating point unit enabling faster computation and hugely improved control and estimation capability for your vehicles.
Note that this variant does not include any IMU -- an external IMU must be used!
Paparazzi Compatibility Notes:
The Lisa/M-F4 is FULLY compatible with paparazzi flight software and uses the same software setup as a lisa_mx in the airframe file.
The specific airframe file tag is <target name="ap" board="lisa_mx_2.0">F4 Advantages
- 168MHz CPU speed, 1MB flash and 192kb RAM
- FPU (fast floating point computations)
- configurable DMA streams (more peripherals can use DMA)
- multiplexed IO pins (peripherals can be mapped to various IO pins)
- CPU usage only about 5% with standard rotorcraft flight configuration
Bootloader DetailsBlack Magic Probe) or via DFU-UTIL.Luftboot currently supports only F1xx chips, so you will not be able to use the integrated micro-USB connector to flash the autopilot via Luftboot.
Lisa/M Autopilot v2.0
With a footprint of only 24mm by 40mm, the Lisa/M autopilot is one of the smallest in its class, yet incorporates almost everything you need to build full-featured autonomous UAVs. It is compatible with the Paparazzi UAV project software.
In brief, the STM32 features 3 USARTS, 2 SPI, 2 I2C, 1 CAN, a plethora of timers, ADCs and a generic DMA able to serve all of them.
Lisa/M v2.0 includes 8 servo outputs and 3 UART serial interfaces. A number of the communication interfaces are level-shifted with user-selectable voltage to allow interfacing with all kinds of peripherals, for example:
- Infrared (IR) horizon sensors
- Hobby (PWM), MK-compatible (I2C), and CAN-bus brushless motor controllers
- One or two 2.4GHz Spektrum® DSM2-compatible remote-control satellite receivers
Lisa/M with F4 can be programmed in the following ways:
- The JTAG connector allows in-circuit debugging of your software. To program using the JTAG connector we recommend using the Black Magic Probe Mini.
Need wires and connectors for your Lisa/M?
The following pre-crimped wires are also available on our store:We also offer the following kits which include picoblade compatible connectors and pre-crimped wires for Lisa/Ms: